A security hole has been closed with PHPMailer 6.1.6
. Read full changelog below!
An update is recommended!
- When installing Ilch, check whether the mysqli extension is activated before trying to connect to the database
- Do not insert a link without link text in the online statistics under "Is currently on"
- The log in the admin center has now been given a simple filter function with which you can display a selected period (by default, a filter is active for the last seven days)
- Required database queries for the log reduced
- PHPMailer updated to version 6.1.6
- jQuery File Upload updated to version 10.29.0
- Fixed an installation bug that occurred in newer versions of MySQL / MariaDB
- FullCalendar updated to version 3.10.2
- There is now a configuration option for the number of entries in the "Last Comments" box
Step by step tutorial from RTX2070
In a small video series (currently: 17 Youtube videos
would like to create a module for the Ilch CMS with you. His videos should give you a basic introduction (not professional). He is still a beginner himself and has only been concerned with programming for a few weeks. The perfect Ilch video series from beginners to beginners! Finde here the whole tutorials: Ilch module tutorials
. Thank you RTX2070 for these great tutorials!
These 18 guides
are currently available here
- Part #01 - Introduction
- Part #02 - Directories and files
- Part #03 - Create information module
- Part #04 - Database module create / delete tables
- Part #05 - Review
- Part #06 - Controller, actions &and views
- Part #07 - Mapper
- Part #08 - Interaction of mapper, model, controller and views
- Part #09 - Model class for our module
- Part #10 - Mapper class for our module
- Part #11 - Review
- Part #12 - Adjust the frontend index view
- Part #13 - Customize View! Module CSS & Translation
- Part #14 - Create the admin center module menu
- Part #15 - Admin IndexController
- Part #16 - Admin IndexView
- Part #17 - Admincenter - Delete selected records
- Part #18 - AdminController - DeleteAction
The new ePRO3 Update with Version 3.2.3 is online and available for download.
- Update activity font size
- Add line to website_settings
- Chat fix date positions
- Delete news share on dashboard
- Fix twitch streams in dashboard
This is the release of version 3.0
Contentify v3.0 online and ready for download.
- PHP >= 7.0 is required!
- We recommend to manually delete all client sessions. Do so by deleting all files in the directory
- If you use AWS S3 and set the configuration via environment keys, note that their names have been changed
( see diff ).
- Added translations for Portugues and Italian (incomplete)
- The global
sort_switcher helper function has been removed. You may use the
HTML::sortSwitcher() method instead.
- News entries are now allowed to have an individual image. If no image has been set, the image of the news category will be displayed instead.
- Teams may now have two images, a logo (usually a square image) and a banner (a rectangle image)
- You have now more control over enabling/disabling comments
- Laravel has been updated from v5.4 to 5.5
- Events have been added - if you think an event is missing, please let us know!
- There is a new
install console command to install Contentify without using the web interface (which is still possible though)
- When uploaded in the backend, files will now have a random name so they cannot be detected by a bot
- Fixed a bug in the database backup job - it will no longer try to create a backup every minute
- A lot of refactoring has been done
- Docker update
- PSR-2 code formatting; done programmatically
- A lot of changes have been made at places other than the code, for example the
REAMDE.md got an update and the Tavis-CI file has been modified
With jQuery 3.5.0, XSS gaps have been closed. With this update you have the latest Ilch version 3.5.1.
An update is recommended!
- Video elements are no longer filtered out
- When inserting a video file there is now an "autoplay" configuration
- Ilch now trying to load the default value for a single setting of a layout if it did not previously exist (rare case).
- New advanced layout setting was not saved correctly if layout settings were already saved
- Updated jQuery to version 3.5.1
- jQuery File Upload updated to version 10.24.0