This is the release of version 3.0
Contentify v3.0 online and ready for download.
- PHP >= 7.0 is required!
- We recommend to manually delete all client sessions. Do so by deleting all files in the directory
- If you use AWS S3 and set the configuration via environment keys, note that their names have been changed
( see diff ).
- Added translations for Portugues and Italian (incomplete)
- The global
sort_switcher helper function has been removed. You may use the
HTML::sortSwitcher() method instead.
- News entries are now allowed to have an individual image. If no image has been set, the image of the news category will be displayed instead.
- Teams may now have two images, a logo (usually a square image) and a banner (a rectangle image)
- You have now more control over enabling/disabling comments
- Laravel has been updated from v5.4 to 5.5
- Events have been added - if you think an event is missing, please let us know!
- There is a new
install console command to install Contentify without using the web interface (which is still possible though)
- When uploaded in the backend, files will now have a random name so they cannot be detected by a bot
- Fixed a bug in the database backup job - it will no longer try to create a backup every minute
- A lot of refactoring has been done
- Docker update
- PSR-2 code formatting; done programmatically
- A lot of changes have been made at places other than the code, for example the
REAMDE.md got an update and the Tavis-CI file has been modified
With jQuery 3.5.0, XSS gaps have been closed. With this update you have the latest Ilch version 3.5.1.
An update is recommended!
- Video elements are no longer filtered out
- When inserting a video file there is now an "autoplay" configuration
- Ilch now trying to load the default value for a single setting of a layout if it did not previously exist (rare case).
- New advanced layout setting was not saved correctly if layout settings were already saved
- Updated jQuery to version 3.5.1
- jQuery File Upload updated to version 10.24.0
eCommerce Joomla Template for Games Store
This versatile Joomla 3 template for Game Shop is a solution for your online shop and community. JA PlayStore supports VirtueMart free Joomla eCommerce solution, Kunena - Joomla forum component. With the combination of VirtueMart and Kunena, PlayStore will foster a superb environment for both your fans and customers with an online store and forum.
With T3 Framework and Bootstrap 3 as the core, JA PlayStore sports a fully responsive Joomla 3 template. PlayStore is easy to manage and customized with ThemeMagic and Template Configuration. It is a new 2016 Joomla template for your eCommerce store among your tribe.
Responsive Joomla template for Gaming Magazines
JA Playmag is a versatile Responsive Joomla template for Online Gaming Magazines and supports both Joomla 3 & Joomla 2.5. JA Playmag also supports RTL Language Layouts, K2 Component and Kunena forum.
One of the great feature of this Joomla template is the game review page, together with scores and rating system. JA Playmag will surely capture the attention of your readers with dark tone and bold design, stunning headlines and texts, along with the gaming spirit.
Kunena powers the forum in the JA Playmag and K2 component has also been styled great for this template. JA Playmag is flexible, you can easily make changes to suit your needs: twist the CSS properties with ThemeMagic, transform the layout with Layout Configurator or build your own Megamenu. This template supports RTL language layouts.