Contentify v3.0 online
This is the release of version 3.0
Contentify v3.0 online and ready for download.
- PHP >= 7.0 is required!
- We recommend to manually delete all client sessions. Do so by deleting all files in the directory
- If you use AWS S3 and set the configuration via environment keys, note that their names have been changed
( see diff ).
- Added translations for Portugues and Italian (incomplete)
- The global
sort_switcherhelper function has been removed. You may use the
- News entries are now allowed to have an individual image. If no image has been set, the image of the news category will be displayed instead.
- Teams may now have two images, a logo (usually a square image) and a banner (a rectangle image)
- You have now more control over enabling/disabling comments
- Laravel has been updated from v5.4 to 5.5
- Events have been added - if you think an event is missing, please let us know!
- There is a new
installconsole command to install Contentify without using the web interface (which is still possible though)
- When uploaded in the backend, files will now have a random name so they cannot be detected by a bot
- Fixed a bug in the database backup job - it will no longer try to create a backup every minute
- A lot of refactoring has been done
- Docker update
- PSR-2 code formatting; done programmatically
- A lot of changes have been made at places other than the code, for example the
REAMDE.mdgot an update and the Tavis-CI file has been modified