Getting started with NeoFrag!
The Neofrag project is available as a free download. NeoFrag is an open source system. Users can use it at her webhosting or theire own server without restriction or advertising. Before installing NeoFrag you have to make sure that you have compatible hosting with a database.
- PHP version 7 or higher
- 1 MySQL database (or MariaDB) with the InnoDB storage engine
- PHP extensions: Curl, GD2, Intl, JSON, Mbstring, Mysqli and Zip
- Apache HTTP Server with Mod Rewrite and AllowOverride All
- An authorization error prevented pages from being used correctly
- We took the opportunity to improve certain visual elements, especially with regard to the member list, member area and group badges.
- Facebook, Steam, Google, Discord and Github authenticators now work
- The LiveEditor received a small facelift and now enables you to personalize your pages independently of each other
You can find more information about all changes here: Comparing changes
More informations about the Neofrag CMS here: neofr.ag
A security hole has been closed with PHPMailer 6.1.6
. Read full changelog below!
An update is recommended!
- When installing Ilch, check whether the mysqli extension is activated before trying to connect to the database
- Do not insert a link without link text in the online statistics under "Is currently on"
- The log in the admin center has now been given a simple filter function with which you can display a selected period (by default, a filter is active for the last seven days)
- Required database queries for the log reduced
- PHPMailer updated to version 6.1.6
- jQuery File Upload updated to version 10.29.0
- Fixed an installation bug that occurred in newer versions of MySQL / MariaDB
- FullCalendar updated to version 3.10.2
- There is now a configuration option for the number of entries in the "Last Comments" box
The new ePRO3 Update with Version 3.2.3 is online and available for download.
- Update activity font size
- Add line to website_settings
- Chat fix date positions
- Delete news share on dashboard
- Fix twitch streams in dashboard
This is the release of version 3.0
Contentify v3.0 online and ready for download.
- PHP >= 7.0 is required!
- We recommend to manually delete all client sessions. Do so by deleting all files in the directory
- If you use AWS S3 and set the configuration via environment keys, note that their names have been changed
( see diff ).
- Added translations for Portugues and Italian (incomplete)
- The global
sort_switcher helper function has been removed. You may use the
HTML::sortSwitcher() method instead.
- News entries are now allowed to have an individual image. If no image has been set, the image of the news category will be displayed instead.
- Teams may now have two images, a logo (usually a square image) and a banner (a rectangle image)
- You have now more control over enabling/disabling comments
- Laravel has been updated from v5.4 to 5.5
- Events have been added - if you think an event is missing, please let us know!
- There is a new
install console command to install Contentify without using the web interface (which is still possible though)
- When uploaded in the backend, files will now have a random name so they cannot be detected by a bot
- Fixed a bug in the database backup job - it will no longer try to create a backup every minute
- A lot of refactoring has been done
- Docker update
- PSR-2 code formatting; done programmatically
- A lot of changes have been made at places other than the code, for example the
REAMDE.md got an update and the Tavis-CI file has been modified
With jQuery 3.5.0, XSS gaps have been closed. With this update you have the latest Ilch version 3.5.1.
An update is recommended!
- Video elements are no longer filtered out
- When inserting a video file there is now an "autoplay" configuration
- Ilch now trying to load the default value for a single setting of a layout if it did not previously exist (rare case).
- New advanced layout setting was not saved correctly if layout settings were already saved
- Updated jQuery to version 3.5.1
- jQuery File Upload updated to version 10.24.0