Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

Need Help With Movie Installation

• sk1ton
  • sk1ton's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #1689 by sk1ton
I don't Know How To Install Movie Addon Soo Can Eny One Help Me PLS?
My Web Site Is: www.RASTAFARI-GaminGz.tk
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #1690 by Gamer-Templates
Do yo use this: http://www.templates-directory.com/view-document-details/417-movie-addon-v2.1-full-modded-by-pgene-only-for-webspell.html

1.) Upload all folders/files

2.) Call: index.php?site=install_movies with your browser. After that delete install_movies.php!

3.) Insert in your index.php for MOVIE LIST:
<? include("sc_movies.php"); ?>
[/b]
4.) If you want RANDOM MOVIES insert in your index.php this:
<? include("sc_random_movies.php"); ?>
[/b]

Thats all ;)

No support via e-mail!
  • sk1ton
11 years 7 months ago #1692 by sk1ton
i dont know how so can i add you on msn so i can give you the ftp and the password so you can do it for me or where to search for a tutorial ????
More
11 years 7 months ago #1693 by Gamer-Templates
ONLY support at forums.

What is your problem? UPLOAD ALL and insert the include. Than go to ADMINCENTER and add a movie. THATS ALL.

Where is your problem?

MfG

No support via e-mail!
  • sk1ton
11 years 7 months ago #1694 by sk1ton
i dno't know how to instal i have to add
counterstrike161.co.funpic.de/index.php?site=install_movies
like these or index.php?site=install_movies jus these ?? i dont kno that and i dont know vere to add sc_random_movies.php

pls add me This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.