Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

[Fixed] General Informations about a Webspell

• Ales
  • Ales's Avatar Topic Author
11 years 3 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #1908 by Ales
Hello everyone,

I'm not really sure that I'm writing in the proper forum section, but since this is the only english section I found on your website, I decided to give a shot.

I'm interested to buy a normal license of a template for webspell from your website (in particular, the #3004, #3009 or similar), and I want to know something more about it:

- is the website fully-compatible with every function of webspell (in this case, webspell 4.2.1) ?
- is it possible to try the template as an administrator before buying it ?
- do I receive all the psd files necessary to modify as I wish colours and stuff in "my" template ?
- I saw a "support section" in your website, but it is in german. Does it exist in english too ?
- Is the template in english and german, or just the second one ?

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards
Ales
More
11 years 3 months ago #1910 by Gamer-Templates
Hello Ales, welcome to Templates Royal!

Ales wrote:

- is the website fully-compatible with every function of webspell (in this case, webspell 4.2.1) ?

All webSPELL templates are full compatible with webSPELL v4.2.1a

Ales wrote:

- is it possible to try the template as an administrator before buying it ?

Install webSPELL v4.2.1 (FREE) and you see the administrator. The template is only for the frontend noct for the backend (Admincenter)

Ales wrote:

- do I receive all the psd files necessary to modify as I wish colours and stuff in "my" template ?

PSD for header, footer and all the where is: CLANNAME

Ales wrote:

- I saw a "support section" in your website, but it is in german. Does it exist in english too ?

We speak german and english ;)

Ales wrote:

- Is the template in english and german, or just the second one ?

The navigation is english (Members, Fight us, Polls ...)

If you want your site in english (or other) you can use the webSPELL language switch with many languages ;)

See ya...

No support via e-mail!
  • Ales
11 years 3 months ago #1911 by Ales
Sorry, I haven't expressed myself very well :)

I know that the template doesn't change the admincenter layout, but what I wan't to see before buying is "how it works".

For example, with the free templates in your website which I tryed, there were a lot of problems (like, I don't know, news title didn't appear, you don't see the news-category-image in the news etc), and that's why I asked if it's possible to check before (unfortunately the preview alone doesn't provide enough informations about it).

The only reason why I want to check the website as an admin, is because I want to check every template function (if that's possible).

Thanks for the quick answer
Regards
Ales B)
  • Ales
11 years 3 months ago #1912 by Ales
Thanks for the quick answer.

Well, I expressed myself improperly :)

With my admin-stuff question, what I wanted to know is if it's possible to try the website as an admin (I know that the template doesn't affect the admincenter), just because I'd prefer to check if everything's OK (for example, I tryed a couple of free webspell templates which I found in your website, and there were a lot of problems, like the news headline that didn't appear, and other stuff); that's because with the full website preview it isn't possible to try every CMS function B)

Regards
Ales