For Templates News & Updates follow us on Facebook

Community Forum

Welcome to our Gamer Templates Forum

Template TW-3014

9 years 1 month ago #2341 by Hugo Tristão
Replied by Hugo Tristão on topic Template TW-3014
Thats what appear when I try to sort by any squad at my website, also only appear CD4 squads. My website is www.wearebots.com.br/site , as you can see there is 4 squads but webspell shows 4 CD4 squads at sc_result not 4 diferents.

Code:
# Query failed: errorno=1064
# error=You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL s erver version for the right syntax to use near 'WH ERE game = 'cd4' ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 0, 5 WHE RE game = 'cd4' ORDER BY dat' at line 1
# query=SELECT * FROM ws_F4e_clanwars WHERE game = 'cd4' ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 0, 5 WHERE game = 'cd4' ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 0, 5 WHERE game = ' cd4' ORDER BY date DESC LIMIT 0, 5

===================

Also how do I make the partner picture looks like the sponsor's one ?

Also is it possible to send me the psd of wearebots.com.br/site/design/partner.jpg , I wanna add an Advertisement area

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago #2342 by LoW-SolidSnake
Replied by LoW-SolidSnake on topic Template TW-3014

Sorry don't understand that..which picture?

Also is it possible to send me the psd of wearebots.com.br/site/design/partner.jpg

there's no psd for that...but with little photoshop knowledge you can edit it by yourself.

--> testpagelow.te.funpic.de/advert.jpg

9 years 4 weeks ago #2343 by Hugo Tristão

Yes you know webspell restrict the size of partner picture right? Some templates that xpellshop sells the partner picture size is the same as the sponsor.. Thats what i Wanna. The partner picture size with no size restriction, just like the sponsor one.

Also, there is a slider on my website, how do I edit it and make the slider clickable to link to another stuffs?

9 years 4 weeks ago #2344 by Hugo Tristão

Yes you know webspell restrict the size of partner picture right? Some templates that xpellshop sells the partner picture size is the same as the sponsor.. Thats what i Wanna. The partner picture size with no size restriction, just like the sponsor one.

Also, there is a slider on my website, how do I edit it and make the slider clickable to link to another stuffs?

Is it possible you give me the .psd of the advert.jpeg that you did? Also tell me wich font did you use.

Thanks.

9 years 4 weeks ago - 9 years 4 weeks ago #2345 by LoW-SolidSnake
Replied by LoW-SolidSnake on topic Template TW-3014
admin/partners.php line 75 and 122
if($getimg[0] < 89 && $getimg[1] < 32) {
edit this two numbers to any you want

and the picture,there's no psd for that...i just copy&paste the grey area with photoshop and use the swiss font that came with the template.