Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

Template TW-3014

More
10 years 1 month ago #2415 by Gamer-Templates
The addon dont works fine but we dont have an other addon at the moment. The designer wrote this: look here

Sorry, but we have no solution at the moment! Wen dont sell the addon we only sell the design. If there are problems with the CMS or addons we must wait for solutions too.

Greetings...

No support via e-mail!
  • Hugo Tristão
  • Hugo Tristão's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 4 weeks ago #2418 by Hugo Tristão

please...learn some basic html/css stuff and you can edit it on your own.

and 2. admincenter -> settings -> pagelock

and one topic is enough ***closed

I've found and locked my website. I know that I can put html codes there but wich php is reponsable for lock page layout ?
  • LoW-SolidSnake
10 years 4 weeks ago #2419 by LoW-SolidSnake
templates/files_xxx --- for the download layout
templates/lock.html --- for the pagelock
  • Hugo Tristão
  • Hugo Tristão's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 4 weeks ago #2423 by Hugo Tristão
Webspell insue:

When I type an news in english and that news contains "nt" it appears the brazilian flag.

Like:

- want becomes wa[flag] nt
- current becomes curre[flag] nt

Any way to solve that insue?
  • LoW-SolidSnake
10 years 4 weeks ago #2426 by LoW-SolidSnake
we give support for the templates,not for webspell related things...please create an topic on www.webspell.org for any cms issues.

Looking for something? Use search

© 2010 - 2020 by Gamer-Templates.com. All rights reserved.
All templates, psd, logos and all other materials on this site are copyrighted. To selling downloads is strictly prohibited. Pay attention to the respective licenses.
The names Joomla!, Wordpress, Drupal and all other CMS Names are used under limited licenses. We do not sell anything!