Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

Orange Team 2009 - Topmatch

• Ariddon
  • Ariddon's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #2498 by Ariddon
Hi,
I really can't get how the topmatch function works on Orange Team 2009. When you add a new topmatch you add srctv, matchlink and so on. But how the hell do you disply this information?? :)
I can't get it to work. I mean a link to my apponents homepage isn't that interesting :P. And I only see one team on the topmatch presentation on the frontpage.

Best regards

Ariddon | Sweden
  • Ariddon
  • Ariddon's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #2499 by Ariddon
And one more thing. If I add two or more topmatches when will I see the other ones?
Maybe someone can rewrite the function to be better?
  • LoW-SolidSnake
10 years 6 months ago #2500 by LoW-SolidSnake
if you want srcTV, matchlink...
go to templates/sc_topmatch.html and add $server / $matchlink where you want it.
look into the sc_topmatch.php for all $var's.

and if you add more than 1 topmatch,it show's the first match depending on the date
  • ariddon
  • ariddon's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #2501 by ariddon
Thank you! I will have a look at the code. Hopefully I will be able to rewrite this an be able to show more matches and the info I want :)

Really nice template!
  • ariddon
  • ariddon's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #2502 by ariddon
another question. Is it possible to get the news on main page to be shown from the top down and not like now from the left to right in four different areas?
Hope you understand what I mean :)