Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

Team orange 2009 two problems chrome&query failed

• templates-directory_lover
  • templates-directory_lover's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #2616 by templates-directory_lover
Hi all! I have problem with template Team Orange 2009. The content area dont show up and the one button dont show up in the google chrome.
The image will explain:

I installed first webspell and after that i copied and overwritten the files with this template and the content area didnt show up and where the feature should be theres a error "Query Failed". I dont know how to fix this, I tried installing this theme on 4.2.2a and 4.2.1b but theres no difference.

And the button... it show up in the mozilla firefox but not in google chrome and I dont know how to repair it :(

Thanks from advance for every help :side:

PS: Sorry for my crappy english and sorry if I've put this topic in the wrong section.
More
10 years 6 months ago #2617 by Gamer-Templates
WELCOME TO OUR FORUM!

templates-directory_lover wrote:

I installed first webspell and after that i copied and overwritten the files with this template and the content area didnt show up and where the feature should be theres a error "Query Failed". I dont know how to fix this...

Please read this first: I'm getting a Query failed error!

templates-directory_lover wrote:

And the button... it show up in the mozilla firefox but not in google chrome and I dont know how to repair it :(

I never use this browser. Link to your page please!

Greetings...

No support via e-mail!
  • LoW-SolidSnake
10 years 6 months ago #2621 by LoW-SolidSnake
The sponsor image didn't appear because you use an adblocker.
  • templates-directory_lover
  • templates-directory_lover's Avatar Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago #2622 by templates-directory_lover
Admin wrote:

I never use this browser. Link to your page please!

Greetings...

wilds.kao.pl
More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #2623 by Gamer-Templates
# Query failed: errorno=1146
# error=Table 'wilds_dziki.ws_0mh_features' doesn't exist
# query=SELECT * FROM ws_0mh_features ORDER BY sort

You have to install the features addon.

wilds.kao.pl/install-features.php

I translate in english:

FEATURES SETUP COMPLETE

Remove the install features.php from you web space.

Greetings...!

No support via e-mail!