Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

Gamer-Template.de

• Ocelot
  • Ocelot's Avatar Topic Author
2 years 1 month ago #3631 by Ocelot
Hello, I have a question .. does anyone know if gamer-template.de is closed or is the closing temporary? , since I can not access the web tells me;

The page is currently locked, please try again later!

Sehr geehrter Besucher / User Die Seite www.Gamer-Templates.de ! Kurze Arbeit. Mit freundlichen Grüßen - das Gamer-Templates Team

Since I like 2 templates of that web and I do not know how to get them ..

And I'm sorry if an Admin of gamer-template.com has bothered.
More
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #3632 by Gamer-Templates
Hi Ocelot, where do you come from? In germany we have new data protection regulation for websites. (see my message in the right/bottom corner).

Now the old websites going down because they do not feel like adapting. Or they do not know exactly how to implement the new regulation.

Whether they stay offline i can't tell you unfortunately.

There you have to wait!

This sites are offline at the moment:

webspell-nor.de/
www.dzcp.de/
www.webspell-rm.de/
designperformance.de/

and so on...

No support via e-mail!
  • Ocelot
2 years 1 month ago #3633 by Ocelot
I come to spain .. Thanks for help and sorry for inconvenience, is that I want web templates that have that web and it's a pity that I can not get them..

www.gamer-templates.de/imagehoster/bild....1133,fehler61XUJ.jpg

I hope they will be operational again soon ..

Can you recommend a similar template? plz..
More
2 years 1 month ago #3634 by Gamer-Templates
Your link do not work ;)

No support via e-mail!
  • Ocelot