Notice

FORUM CLOSED! This forum is permanently read-only. No registration can be made. It's also not possible to write new contributions. This forum only serves as an archive.

Cannot connect to MySQL-Server

• affe19981234
  • affe19981234's Avatar Topic Author
11 months 9 hours ago #3811 by affe19981234
Thx, thats good. But can you send me a Instalation Guid from the First beginnig please? I will delete all what i have and i start from the beginnig. I cant find CHMOD Folder on my Webserver... I´m To stupit for this i´m sorry
More
11 months 1 hour ago - 10 months 4 weeks ago #3812 by Gamer-Templates
1. Requirements
2. Get WebSpell
3. Upload WebSpell to your webspace
4. Do the Webspell RM install
5. Setting the correct file/folder rights
6. Cleaning up

1. Requirements

* Webspace with PHP and mySQL support
* WinRAR
* A FTP program to upload the Webspel RM files to your webspace

2. Get Webspell RM

* Go to  https://webspell-rm.de/  and download the latest Webspell RM release.
* Use the above downloaded WinRAR to extract the downloaded Webspell RM archive.

3. Upload Webspell RM to your webspace

* Start your above downloaded FTP programm
* Connect with this FTP program to your webspace FTP server
* Upload ALL the extracted Webspell RM files to your webspace

4. Do the Webspell RM install

* Open your webbrowser
* Enter the path to the webspell install folder http://YOURWEBSPACE/install (substitute YOURWEBSPACE with the correct path where you have uploaded Webspell RM)
* Follow the installation steps and enter the correct

5. Setting the correct file/folder rights

Webspell RM needs special access rights on some files and folders. You are able to set this rights with the FTP program. For doing this make a right click in the FTP program on the desired files or folders, look for
Properties/CHMOD and click it. You have to set the permissions for all RED files and RED folders.

6. Cleaning up

Delete the complete install/ folder from your webspace with the FTP program

No support via e-mail!