Thx, thats good. But can you send me a Instalation Guid from the First beginnig please? I will delete all what i have and i start from the beginnig. I cant find CHMOD Folder on my Webserver... I´m To stupit for this i´m sorry
2. Get WebSpell
3. Upload WebSpell to your webspace 4. Do the Webspell RM install 5. Setting the correct file/folder rights
6. Cleaning up
* Webspace with PHP and mySQL support
* A FTP program to upload the Webspel RM files to your webspace
2. Get Webspell RM
* Go to
and download the latest Webspell RM release.
* Use the above downloaded WinRAR to extract the downloaded Webspell RM archive.
3. Upload Webspell RM to your webspace
* Start your above downloaded FTP programm
* Connect with this FTP program to your webspace FTP server
* Upload ALL the extracted Webspell RM files to your webspace
4. Do the Webspell RM install
* Open your webbrowser
* Enter the path to the webspell install folder http://YOURWEBSPACE/install (substitute YOURWEBSPACE with the correct path where you have uploaded Webspell RM)
* Follow the installation steps and enter the correct
5. Setting the correct file/folder rights
Webspell RM needs special access rights on some files and folders. You are able to set this rights with the FTP program. For doing this make a right click in the FTP program on the desired files or folders, look for
Properties/CHMOD and click it. You have to set the permissions for all RED files and RED folders.
6. Cleaning up
Delete the complete install/ folder from your webspace with the FTP program